Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Pics & Camera Suggestions

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
Here are some pictures from a Halloween party I went to last night:





Snooki from Jersey Shore




My Boyfriend & I dressed up as a cave man & woman


I am very bad about taking pictures! Everytime I go out I always forget to take pictures! Plus, when I do I am never happy with the way the pictures come out, and I think thats because I really need a new camera! A few years ago I got a Fuji Digital Camera for Christmas and the only reason I asked for this particular camera was because it came in Hot Pink (yes, silly reason, I know). I didn't even do any research to find which camera worked best, I just went by color lol. Well now I am regretting that decision because the pictures come out TERRIBLE! So I am looking to get a new camera and would love any recommendations!!


I can't wait to see everyone's halloween costume pictures!! :)

3 comments:

  1. you look awesome! I LOVE animal prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so HOT!!!!!! Love it ! Love that you and your boyfriend did a couples costume : )

    Glad you had a great halloween!!!

    As for cameras I heard the canon rebel is amazing, its really expensive but worth it as far as I know : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look fabulous!! You two are quite the attractive couple.

    I feel you on the bad camera. I had one for a long time. Now I have a dSLR (Pentax KX) and it makes a world of difference. As for point and shoots, I have always heard great things about Cannon Power Shots.

    Tina (faithfitnessfun.com) - I have to comment using my old wordpress account.

    ReplyDelete