Monday, November 1, 2010

Goals for November!

The start of a new month is always a great time to do some thinking about where you are in your life and where you would like to be.

I have a type A personality, so I love lists, plans and organization. I have always been "high strung," as my friends like to call it. I am always thinking about 50 things at one time. I realized that not only does this add unnecessary stress to my life, but is actually counter-productive. So, I have been working on slowing down and enjoying the moment, and I definitely feel less stressed! Although, my list-making is something that I will just never give up! So, here is a list of a few of my goals for this month:


Goals for November:
-Drink more water. I am usually very good about this, but now that the weather is getting colder, I know I am going to be drinking a ton more tea (Green Tea & Ginseng are some of my favorites) so I need to be aware of that and adjust my water intake accordingly. Just as a side note, drinking warm water is great for circulation (which in turn can help rid cellulite ladies!) and cold water may actually impair digestion, so try warming up your drinking water for some added benefits

-Focus more on weight lifting. Last month my body gravitated towards running and other types of cardio, so this month I want to focus on resistance. In an ideal world I workout 5-6 days a week, doing 3 days of total body weights and 3 days of cardio, but life happens or my body gets sore or tired so it doesn't always work out that way. Do I stress it? Absolutely not.

-Finally, I want to focus on developing my Health Coaching business. I love helping others and have SO much information and knowledge to share with everyone. Being a health coach just makes sense for me. I am working on a new website and will keep you all updated!

Its important to use your goals to your advantage and allow them to motivate you rather than stress you out or discourage you if you do not achieve them. Be content with the moment and know that where ever you are right now is exactly where you need to be.

What are some of your goals?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, my main goal is to detox from all the travel I've had to do for work. I've been short changing my workouts, eating out way too often, and missing my friends/hubby!

    Cute costume btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to continue with balance until this baby is born. That's my goal!

    And I agree that goals are good, but we have to not let them overwhelm us as well like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this post, tina!! i always forget to really get clear on my goals so i am going to write them down...inspired by you!

    and i will be at gabby's lecture. you should definitely come if you can, her lectures are always so inspiring and its such a great community of women! and i can introduce you to some of the ing ladies i know :) AND i'd love to meet you and ask you about IIN also bc i am going to be enrolling soon! ive been concerned about becoming a health coach at such a young age so it would be so helpful to hear about your experience. let me know if you decide to come!

    ReplyDelete