Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veggie burgers

Hello Lovies!
As much as I would love to cook my own food all the time, its not possible. Life (and laziness) gets in the way. Luckily, I have a few frozen food staples that I don't have to feel guilty about!





I love these Amy's burgers. This company makes a few different types, but these are my favorite.





Clean ingredients and they are super yummy! However, if you cannot eat wheat/gluten then there is another option for you!



Ingredients: cooked brown rice, ground raw sunflower seeds, carrots, herbs and sea salt.
How can you go wrong with ingredients like that?! These burgers are also very yummy!
I usually have them with some sauteed veggies on the side or cut them up and put them in a salad. Either way, they are delish!


And for you fellow tea lovers, get to a Trader Joe's, purchase this and you will be in heaven!!


What are some of your quick and easy staples?


Also, does anyone else take scorching hot showers? I honestly feel like a weirdo, but I make the water SUPER hot and feel like if anyone else made their water that hot they would get third degree burns. I am always cold, so I guess I just have a higher tolerance for heat than the average person. Either that, or I have super hero powers... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tina! Yes I am going to be dance trance certified, soon! Im excited, I will be the first teacher in the area, we dont have it here either! omg I need that tea! I miss trader Joes : ( why cant you order online, boo!

    I take scorching hot showers too! I ALWAYS do, its a must! One time, not to be saying too much, lol, but my fiance was in shower with me and thought I was nuts for how hot I had the water, lol!

    Love ya girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Sunshine Burgers! And the Amy's Texas burgers have a great spicy flavor. So much better than GMO stuff!

    http://www.followingfit.com

    ReplyDelete