Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chocolate + Greens!

How is everyone enjoying their holiday season? I am pretty much done with holiday shopping! I just have to get video games for my little cousins. It's so easy to get caught up in the shopping and overwhelmed, we have to remember to stop, breathe and take time to enjoy the holiday season!

I have a review for you all! At a recent trip to my local health food store I picked up a box of Gnosis Chocolate. According to their site, their chocolates are:

-Organic, Vegan, and Kosher
-Raw - heated under 118f
-Refined Sugar Free
-Dairy Free, Soy Free, and Gluten Free
-Low Glycemic

They come in a variety of flavors, but I went with the Simplicity (plain) flavor:




Could the ingredients get any better?!




I really love this chocolate. It tastes great and definitely satisfies my chocolate cravings. Even my boyfriend liked it! The only downside? It's about $8-$9 for a small box! That's definitely way to pricey for me for chocolate, but the ingredients are clean and its a really great choice for those who want a refined-free sweet.

Chocolate + Greens Juice. Contradictory? I think not!

Veggie Juice: Kale, Cabbage, Cucumber, Beet, Lemon, Ginger. YUM!

Struggling to find gifts for the loved-ones on your nice list?

I bought adorable holiday trays and tins and plan on filling them with homemade baked goodies. I will them wrap them up and decorate them with ribbons, bows, etc. Home-made, from the heart and delicious!

Things to check back for:

My Holiday Giveaway!

My Healthy over the Holidays Tele-class!


When it comes to food, I will usually shell out extra cash to buy organic or cleaner products, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I draw the line at $9 mini-box of chocolate. Where do you draw the line?


Are the holidays a stressful time for you? Try and take a second to focus on what is really important and what the holidays are really about. If that fails, drink some spiked eggnog! ;)

Have a good night! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That's very pretty chocolate, but wooahhh expensive. Too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES holidays are stressful! Haha! Except- I finally got all my shopping done so now I can relax!

    ReplyDelete