Thursday, December 16, 2010

How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain!

While the holidays are a time of fun and joy, they can also be a stressful time. Over-indulging on tempting holiday treats often leads to weight gain and compromises our health goals. That is why I am SO excited to tell you all about my Teleclass! As a Health Coach, I will be sharing my favorite tools and strategies to help keep yourselves in check over the holiday season!

Healthy through the Holidays Teleclass:
Top Tips for Staying Happy & Healthy over the Holiday Season

-Do you tend to gain weight during the holidays?
-Is it difficult for you to maintain healthy eating habits at holiday parties?
-Do you find all the holiday goodies tough to resist?

Then join me -Tina, Health Coach, and founder of Nourished Wellness- for a live teleclass right from the comfort of your own home!

In this teleclass you will learn:
-My top strategies for surviving the holidays without the weight gain
-How to indulge, without over indulging
-Tools to deal with all the temptation at holiday get-togethers
-How to enjoy your holidays without compromising your health and wellness goals

Healthy through the Holidays Teleclass:
Date: Tuesday, December 21st
Time: 7-8pm EST
Location: From the comfort of your own home!
Special Holiday Price: $6
Click here to register

(Dial in information will be provided upon registration)

*If you can’t make the call, register and we’ll email you the recording!

For more information email Tina@Nourishedwellness.com


So please join me on this call! The cost is almost the same price as a Starbucks drink, so save the calories and invest the money in your health!!!

Much love,
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hello girl! I like the new layout!!!

    I wish I could go to this class with you!

    Happy Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can! It's a tele-class so all you do is call in from home!

    ReplyDelete