Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things to look forward to in December

Happy December!! :)

I am so in love with the holiday season! My Christmas tree and holiday decorations are all up and I've been blasting Christmas music from Pandora the second Thanksgiving was over! Talk about holiday cheer!



Time to revisit November's goals:

1. Drink more water. I have definitely accomplished this. Although I love my teas, I replaced most of my cups of tea for glasses of water. By doing so, this has prevented my skin from drying out from the cold weather.

2. Focus more on weight training. I have been pretty good about this, but there's always room for improvement. I think I am going to replace one of my cardio days with an additional weight training session. Its not very easy for me to put on muscle, so this may speed up the process. (I am impatient, I have to admit)

3. Further develop my Health Coaching business. I have worked really hard on this and am very happy with the progress. I have a lot going on, including a new website in the works!! :)

Things to look forward to this month:

My Holiday Giveaway!! :) (I will have a separate post for this)

My "Healthy Through the Holidays Tele-class" (I am SO excited for this! Details to come)

The ACTUAL Holidays! Time for family, fun and food (healthy food and a little indulgence ;))

....notice a pattern here?

Did you accomplish the goals you set for yourself in November?

What are you looking forward to this month?

What is your favorite part of the holidays?


3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm loving your tree! It looks like a nice big one =)

    I don't tend to make monthly goals because I'm constantly making goals every day, but I should at least write them down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE december :) great tree- its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE real trees, always had one growing up. Got my first fake tree when we moved to our 2nd floor condo. It was just easier. Munchkin makes it very hard to decorate it though, he climbs up it and ruins the branches...we already had to throw one out :(

    I love your goals...I don't really have set goals...just to continue to really get in some good nutrition , and enjoy this wonderful season!

    ReplyDelete